Friday, July 4, 2008

Ben Lee Foster appears on the "Montel Williams" show


Ben Lee Foster makes his appearance on the "Montel Williams" show as an young Entrepreneur. He speaks about how he got started in business as a young filmmaker. He also discusses about his new book and other upcoming projects.
It was a great experience being on the Montel Williams show. It all began when we received a phone call. I knew then it was a blessing from God. When we got the call, I knew this was going be a chance for my career to take off and others would start taking me more seriously. The producer had prepared us for the day of the taping by giving us instructions of sending pictures, my bio, copies of my movies and etc.
On our scheduled day to leave, I packed my things, headed for the airport and arrived in New York where there was a car waiting to take my parents and I to our hotel. The next morning, someone picked us up and rushed us to the studio. When we arrived, we were greeted by the staff. Everyone seemed excited to meet me. It was a pleasure to meet them as well. First into makeup, then into wardrobe, going over interview questions, and meeting the other Amazing guest, all was a great experience. When it was my turn to go on stage, I was kind of nervous, but excited. Once I sat down and began to speak with Mr. Montel, I felt a little more relaxed. He greeted me with a warm welcome. I wasn’t quite sure what he was going to ask me, but I was prepared. I was able to share with the world at that moment, how I began my film business and shared my new book. While, on the show, Mr. Montel surprised me with a scholarship to attend a film program at the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, California. Also, I was surprised with a chance to meet with Mr. Reggie Hudlin from BET. I feel as though that I have received such great gifts that would help to enhance my career.

Ever since the show, I have had a lot of positive responses and opportunities. It was a great experience I would always remember.

No comments: