Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ben Foster Films, LLC creates inspirational and educational projects to help youth with better decisions making. Being a youth, I see situations that my peers go through and I try to create projects to allow them to see themselves in situations and try to give advice to make a positive decision.

Since the age of 9, I have been creating short films to help young people with better decision making in life and following their dreams. I am trying to help youth in urban communities nationwide, and would like to reach them to help with making better decisions in life. Many youth struggle with peer pressure, but about 60 out of 100 choose to make bad decisions by choosing drugs, guns, alcohol, stealing, etc.

Presently, I am sharing my projects with youth at schools, youth centers, churches, conventions & other places. I speak to youth at these places to give advice about making better decisions in life and following your dreams. I write & direct projects that does not have cursing, the use of the "N" word, or degrading others. Recently, I had my first educational book publised. Is is titled "Kid Patrol", which is It is also used as a tool to reach youth and to help educate them.

No comments: